Kitchen bread recipe is one such recipe that is simple, easy and can make you feel like home kitchen. To bake this bread, all you need is 2 cups of All-Purpose Flour, 1 tsp salt and 1 tbsp sugar. The process to bake this bread would be simple as well with the help of a bowl, spoon and a bottle of vegetable oil in the pan. You simply mix both dry ingredients together to get dough for your bread then add water with oil mixed in it so you can have dough inside your pan. Lastly, using your fingers or mixing spoon assist to round out your dough into balls before flattening them into disks on an oiled baking sheet at 400 degrees Fahrenheit on top oven rack for maximum heat exposure.
Benefits of Kitchen Bread Recipe
1. This bread is not just delicious, but will have a good look as well.
This bread is not like the cheap breads that you eat daily in fast food restaurants or supermarkets. It will look very similar to homemade bread, but will be full of healthy ingredients. Your kitchen will smell absolutely delicious with the scent of baking dough.
2. You can easily make sandwich in this or add some sliced meat and cheese and enjoy them as a meal on their own.
This recipe can easily be used to make sandwich like sandwiches with each slice filled with different foods like chicken, ham, tuna, cheese and different veggies like pepperoni and mushrooms or even other things you can think of.
3. This bread has a longer shelf life than any other breads and you can take it anywhere with you.
When you make your own bread, it will always keep its flavor better than any other supermarket or fast food store bought loaf of bread. You can bring this to school, work or anywhere else you go and the good taste will keep your cravings satisfied.
4. This is a good recipe that only requires few ingredients and small amount of time to bake so you do not have to buy any other expensive ingredients or use much of your time on preparing and baking the dish.
5. This bread is healthy without containing artificial ingredients so it will be great to incorporate it in your diet and become a habit on healthy eating.